TL -118-

Your lipstick stains
On the front lobe of my left side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you
And so I went and let you blow my mind

Hey, Soul Sister - Train





Li

Short: .:Angel of Metal:. Pocket Short Metals Black New
Boots: [R3] - Micah Boots V2
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Giselle Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack
Shirt: DeeTaleZ Tops lace T Shirt for GOL Lola Tangos Event the 8th Element
Tattoo: Your cocain :: You are ... Event the 8th Element
Necklace: {me.} Easy Necklace - UNISEX // Silver&Blue Event the 8th Element
Earrings: [7891.] Nation Cuffs - All Metals 4 GOL VIP Event the 8th Element


Teo

Blazer: Kauna - 3pc Blazer: Biege
Waistcoat: Kauna - 3pc Waistcoat: Biege
Trousers: Kauna - Trousers: Biege
Handkerchief and Tie: Kauna - 3pc Accessories Pack: Plain #2
Shirt: Kauna - 3pc Shirt: White
Skin: -NIVARO - Baptiste Skin -
Beard: ::M-Arc Mirror:: Realistic Full Beard 2
Hands: [CheerNo] Hands_V3_#4
Hair: *booN LUV205 hair
Shoes: iNEDIT-Footwear041 *Redford*





CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment