TL -144-

Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I'll love you more

In My Life - The Beatles




Li

Skin: [Hush] Charlotte Skin and Shape NEW
Hands: [Hush] Slink Hands HUD
Arm: ..:: OPOPOP - Warm-Up - ArmWarmers - Black ::..
Outfit: ..:: OPOPOP // Saudade in Red // Mesh Outfit ::..
Sneakers: ..:: OPOPOP // Champania in Red // Mesh Sneakers ::..
Earrings: erratic / hoop earrings / silver


Teo

Jacket: !BeUp! Sleeve Jacket - SFW (start May 31) NEW
Pants: ..:: OPOPOP // Enme in Grey // Jean's VM ::.. NEW
Hair: Discord Designs - Stampede - Dark Greys
Shoes: Adjunct - Mesh Edge Sneakers - Black/Purple


Pose: Purple Poses - SFW (start May 31)
PURPLE POSES - Couple 251
PURPLE POSES - Couple 252
PURPLE POSES VANESSA




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment