TL -157-

And yet I'm on
Let that stage light go and shine on down
Got that Bob Barker suit game
And Plinko in my style
Money, stay on my craft
And stick around for those pounds
But, I do that to pass the torch
And put on for my town
Trust me

Can't Hold Us (feat. Ray Dalton) - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis




Li

Outfit : ::Una:: Laura Green - included shirt, skirt, shoes, collar, glasses and applier for lolas tango NEW
Skin: [Hush] - June Skin - Group Gift NEW
Hair: [LeLutka] - Happy Holidays Gift Old


Teo

Pants: Instinct - Black jeans NEW
Shoes: * .:: deeR ::. * MESH higher vulcan shoes [Multi-Texture] Unisex NEW
Shirt: flow . Double T-Shirts NEW
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Drake

Purple Poses - Savannah NEW
Purple Poses - LEON NEW
PURPLE POSES * Couple 256 Numberology event. June 1st - June 15th


CONVERSATION