TL -169-

I give her all my love
That's all I do
And if you saw my love
You'd love her too
I love her

And I love Her - The Beatles




Li

Lingerie: Band*Lora Sport Lingerie- Red NEW
Hair: [Iruco] hair28
Ring: - S 4 P H O R 4 -  Flower Ring [GOLD] Room 69
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Chanell Tan
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Base Bracelet Part II The Arcade
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Starter Bracelet
Eyes closed: Slink Mesh Lids and Lashes


Teo

Skin: >> Aeros Avatar Miles << NEW
Hair: ::Exile:: Jackson: Blacks
Ears: UNISEX[MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Plugin: Cobrahive - "Gauged" Plug earrings [mono]
Necklace: etham - Royal Cross Necklace [Silver>Black]
Short: FATEwear Trunks - Mark - Volcano
Feet: Slink Mens Natural Barefeet (Mesh Rigged)

Poses: Purple Poses
PURPLE POSE - PURPLEPoseBall122
PURPLE POSE - PURPLEPoseBall86




CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment